Hey there! I’m Kait Cey and I live amidst the same messages you do: You must have more, do more and be more to matter! However, God’s love silences this message and empowers people with confidence to develop a mind-set of resilience, motivation, purpose and impact. I am passionate for people to live satisfied by Gospel love and inspired to influence their world.
10 Things I love:
- The unsteady first hockey game on an out door rink in those early winter days when the sun sets early.
- Saskatchewan springtime water running and rushing from ditches and parks, having rubber boots for the adventures!
- Picking sweet Saskatoon berries in the summer (Although my belly always seems to fill before my pail does! … I am working on this).
- Thrashing massive swaths of canola and chewing up rows of wheat with a big green machine while harvest dust sits calm in autumn air.
- Summer cycling and ice cubes. In contrast to summer heat, fresh water satisfies in a unique way!
- Teaching high school – discovering creative ways to learn and teach and grow with students.
- Garage sales, creating, making treasures from trash.
- Stories of all kinds, with twists and turns that help me to place myself in the puzzles of life, and decide what character I want to be.
- Holding my niece close, and cherishing my family.
- Singing praise to Jesus to keep the rocks from crying – this renews like nothing else! You can check this fun here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXYEtVTneeY
Lastly, I love to keep lists of thanks all over the place (steering wheel, is this weird?) because this practice enhances and empowers me in more ways than I can count. I pray that as you navigate this blog space – you are inspired to reflect on the gifts in and around you too, and are empowered to influence in fabulous ways, as you were created to do.